Laboratory oven and tests 1400 ° C
MTSiC 1400 ° C range
3 liter model
Width 140 x Height 130 x Depth 165 mm
Width 494 x Height 606 x Depth 634 mm
Weight: 48 kg
Power: 3.75 KW
220 V single phase
Heating elements: Sic (Silicon Carbide)
Insulation: Bricks and fiber placed behind
Regulation 4 programs of 8 segments each
• Control with user-friendly menu in the 4-line display for easy use.
• Use of a phase angle ignition method to slow down the inevitable aging of SiC heating elements.
• High heating speed on cold start.
• Current limit control for safe operation.
• Durable interior lining in high quality insulating bricks and ceramic fiber panels.
• Precise temperature measurement and control using type S thermocouples.
• Designed for laboratories, with minimal footprint, thanks to a highly sophisticated insulation design.
• Double shell housing for low outside surface temperature.
• Optional shielding gas connection, door switch.
• Possibility of liftable doors and Sidewords.
• Control accuracy ± 1 ° C.